Police: Call 9-1-1
Emergency Medical Response: Call 9-1-1
Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence: 541-754-0110
Survivor Support: 541-754-0110, 1-800-927-0197
Sexual Assault Support Services (SASS) helpline: 541-737-7604
OSU Department of Public Safety Emergency: Call 737-7000
- React early - fight for your life, strike eyes, throat, and groin. Pull your attacker’s hair.
- Yell “Fire” to draw attention to you.
- Run away to a place where there are other people.
- Call the police, 9-1-1.
- Preserve evidence - do not wash your clothes, shower, douche, or clean the area where the crime was committed.
- Check in with supervisor for access to OSU support systems